The ability to negate inertia, the resistance of matter to change in motion or rest. Sub-Power of Inertia Manipulation.
- Inertial Force Cancellation/Negation/Nullification
- Inertial Cancellation/Negation/Nullification
The user can negate inertia, allowing extraordinary feats of agility, including turning on a dime and moving around tight corners even at high speed without losing speed or acceleration and/or deceleration to top speed or at zero speed instantly. Moving oneself or a target will take very little effort/force.
Note that the user still moves like they had their normal inertia.
- Acceleration Immunity
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Athleticism
- Enhanced Leap
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Strength
- Instant Momentum
- Hyper Acceleration
- Inertia Adaptation
- Inertia Defiance
- Inertia Immunity
- Inertia Independence
- Inertia Manipulation
- Momentum Negation
- Newtonian Motion Defiance
- Personal Inertia
- Physics Infringement
- Rule Bending
- Unrestricted Movement
- Does not grant faster speed; only faster acceleration and turning, unless there are no other forces acting on the user.
- Cannot ignore outside forces such as gravity and friction, only the body inertia.
- User may get disorientated for making so many turns in a short amount of time.
- May require that the user be aware of what they are doing to avoid doing something wrong and end up getting injured.
- Wally West/The Flash (DC Comics)
- Straight Cougar (S-CRY-ed)
- The Plutonian (Irredeemable)
- The Hulk (Marvel Comics)
- Inertialess Drive (Warhammer 40k)
- Dark Energy (Mass Effect)
- Inertia Dampers (Star Trek)
- Schwarzer Regan (Infinite Stratos)