- Inertial Frame Ignoring/Rejection
The user can ignore inertial frames, which can make it so that the user can ignore fictitious forces and treat them as non-accelerating frames, allowing one to do many acceleration and movement feats not normally possible.
- Directional Movement
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Agility
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Athleticism
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Dexterity
- Enhanced Reflexes/Supernatural/Absolute Reflexes
- Inertia Adaptation
- Acceleration Immunity
- Inertia Defiance
- Inertia Immunity
- Inertia Independence
- Inertia Manipulation
- Inertia Negation
- Inertial Frame Manipulation
- Newtonian Motion Defiance
- Physical Force Immunity
- Unrestricted Movement
- May not be able to ignore inertial frames completely.
- May have a time period as to how long they can ignore inertial frames.
- Can still be affected by physical forces.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.