- "But... The future refused to change."
- ― Bad Ending/Game Over Screen (Chrono Trigger)
- "Damage? Silly girl, there is no damage to your past. You cannot damage history, because history cannot be changed. I went back in time to steal this because history says it disappeared, and history says it disappeared because I went back to steal it. Past, present, future, it's all written in stone my dear and nothing you do can change it."
- ― Warp to Starfire (Teen Titans)
The power to create an inevitable event in history. Sub-power of Time Manipulation.
- Event Locking
- Fixed Point
- Time Locking
User can create points in history that is locked and unchangeable. This means that said event will happen, no matter what changes are made in the past. This can allow the user to ensure that the past is never altered and cause dangerous paradoxes. However, the user could use this ability to ensure a situation turns out better for someone. If a time traveler tried to change the event, then they would be refused to enter that particular point in time or any changes made do not affect the final outcome.
A more enhanced variant of this power is that even if the Future is altered, the user's points in time become unchangeable and fixed even when it comes to past.
- Paradox Inducement is able to break the event in certain situations.
- Users may not be able to undo the event.
- Omnipotent beings can still change the event.
- Users of Meta Time Manipulation are able to change or stop the event.
- Weak against Temporal Bypassing.
- Users of Temporal Displacement and Temporal Lock are unaffected.
- First Spirit (Date A Live)
- Yatagarasu (Demon King Daimaou)
- The Doctor (Doctor Who); via Time Lock
- Bellcross (Heroic Age)
- Atheon, Time's Conflux (Destiny)
- Yukari Marii (Murasakiiro No Qualia)
- Lord English/ Caliborn (Homestuck) as a Lord of Time.
- Demon King (Negima); anime only
- Haruka Kaminogi (Noein: To Your Other Self)
- Rath (Sword Art Online); via Final Tolerance Experiment
- Mitsuru Kamekura (TYPE-MOON)
- Yoshikage Kira (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond is Unbreakable); via Killer Queen: Bites the Dust