- Disease Attacks
- Infectious Matter/Substance Projection
The user can release/use infectious substances to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Infectious Bolts: Project infectious substance that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Infectious Blasts: Release blasts of infectious substances in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release infectious substance blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Infectious Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of infectious substances.
- Infectious Beam Emission: Release beams of a infectious substances.
- Infectious Blast: Release infectious substances over a specific target area.
- Infectious Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of infectious substances.
- Infectious Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of infectious substances.
- Infectious Breath: Discharge organic substance blasts from mouth.
- Infectious Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Infectious Cutting: Use infectious substances to cut opponents.
- Infectious Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with infectious substances.
- Infectious Pillar Projection: Project infectious substance pillars.
- Infectious Spike Projection: Project infectious substance spikes.
- Infectious Vision: Emit infectious substances from one's eyes.
- Infectious Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of infectious substance.
- Infectious Wave Emission: Send out a wave of infectious substances that repels everything.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of infectious substances.
- Omnidirectional Infectious Waves: Send out a wave of infectious substances in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of infectious substances that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release infectious substances blast that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release infectious substance blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of infectious substances to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Combat Merging using infectious substances.
- Disease Manipulation
- Disease Mimicry
- Nosokinetic Constructs
- Organic Attacks
- Contaminant Immunity/Curing/Disease Immunity/Healing/Regenerative Healing Factor
- Users may require outside source of infectious substances to create blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.