User can create parasitic/symbiotic spores which infect targets and have various effects on them.
- Evolving Absorbing Replication
- Health Drain
- Mutation Manipulation
- Parasite Physiology
- Adaptive Attribute Assimilation
- Conversion Parasite
- Conversion Pathogen
- Hive Genetics
- Life Creation
- Mind Hive
- Organic Constructs
- Parasite Manipulation
- Spore Manipulation
- Symbiote Manipulation
- Spores are vulnerable to Flames, Heat and Sounds.
- Infection takes time to set in.
- Can be undone by Curing.
- Mantango (DC Comics)
- Miki (DC Comics)
- Sadu-Hem (Hellboy/BPRD)
- Hive (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Eveline (Resident Evil 7: biohazard); via Mold
- Lord Fungus (Final Fantasy Unlimited); while in his fungus world.
- Klyntar/Symbiotes (Marvel Comics)
- The Zetsu Race (Naruto)
- Jean DeLynn Baker (The 4400)
- Rakweed (Sarah Jane Adventures)
- SCP-2009 - Thomas Hoang (SCP Foundation)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.