- Body Heat Sense
- Enhanced Thermoception/Thermoreception
- Heat Sense
- Infrared Vision/Sensory
- Thermal Sense/Vision
The user is able to perceive the infrared spectrum (i.e. temperature), allowing them to see temperature variations in objects and environment. This ability is incredibly useful for observation purposes, as the user is able to see the heat presences of any living targets.
- Disease Detection by reading body temperature.
- Empathy/Emotion Detection by reading body temperature.
- Enhanced Tracking by detecting lingering body heat form physical contact.
- Lie Detection by reading changes in body temperature.
- Pregnancy Perception By sensing the baby's body temperature
- 360-Degree Senses
- Aura Reading
- Blood Flow Vision
- Darkness Adaptation
- Enhanced Senses
- Night Vision
- Penetration Vision
- Thermal Manipulation
- Body Heat Camouflage renders the ability useless.
- Too much heat can blind a user from sensing the target, if the target hides near or within a major heat source. (Such as setting the surrounding area on fire).
- May be limited to sensing temperatures in one sense (usually sight).