- Infrared Control
- Infrared light Manipulation
- IR wavelength Modulation
User can create, shape and manipulate infrared radiation, electromagnetic radiation with wavelengths between visible light and terahertz radiation. Invisible to the naked eye as they have longer wavelengths than those of visible light, it carries radiant energy and often behaves both as a wave and a photon.
Infrared radiation makes up slightly more than half of the total energy emitted from the Sun reaching towards Earth, through a delicate balance between absorbed and emitted infrared radiation, it can have critical effects on Earth's climate change. An effect which is modulated through the emitted or absorbed amount between the molecules when they change their rotational-vibrational movements as they make planet side. Exciting vibrational modes in a molecule through a change in the dipole moment, making it a useful frequency range for study of these energy states for molecules of the proper symmetry.
IF radiation is often made use both in supplementary and military application. Such as target acquisition, surveillance, night vision, homing, and tracking. Non-military uses include thermal efficiency analysis, environmental monitoring, industrial facility inspections, detection of grow-ops, remote temperature sensing, short-range wireless communication, spectroscopy, and weather forecasting.
- GPS Manipulation
- Infrared Radiation Generation
- Infrared Radiation Immunity
- Invisible Energy Manipulation
- Light Absorption
- Radiation Attacks
- Thermal Attacks
- Thermokinetic Constructs
- Thermokinetic Flight
- Tracking Evasion
- Cold Energy Manipulation
- Electronic Communication
- Heat Energy Manipulation
- Homing Effect
- Nature Awareness
- Radiation Aura
- Radiation Constructs using Infrared Waves.
- Rotational-Vibration Manipulation: using IR spectroscopy, users can test the interaction of Infrared Waves with matter in order to study and identify chemistry. Applied to the identification of differing material states in all shapes and forms for the purpose of ascertaining trace element content levels, or measuring the degree of polymerization in polymer manufacture.
- Astronomical Object Manipulation
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- EM Spectrum Manipulation
- Environment Manipulation
- Interaction Manipulation
- Penetration & Protection
- Radiation Weaponry
- Thermal Manipulation
- Thermal Weaponry
- Weather Weaponry
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Long-term use may cause various Health Hazards.
- May be unable to create IR Waves, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May not be immune to their own ability.