- "Look, you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left!"
- "Yes I have."
- "Just a flesh wound."
- ― King Arthur and the Black Knight (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
- "We were told you'd been fatally wounded!"
- "Yes, I'd been told that as well. I chose to ignore it and continue living"
- ― Two Kinds
- "Aren't you hurt?"
- "Of course not. There's no pain in the Garden of Eden."
- ― Marge and Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
- "With all that power, I'd thought you hit harder."
- ― Thor Odinson (Thor: The Dark World)
The ability to not be affected by harm.
- Damage/Harm/Injury Ignoring
User can be harmed but this does not impede on their ability to function on any level. For example, a stab to the heart would be a stab to the heart, but they would survive and continue on their way, sometimes without even being slowed down.
- Absolute Immortality
- Damage Distribution
- Defunct Physiology
- Determined Strength
- Discomfort Immunity
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Health
- Enhanced Stamina
- Enhanced Survivability
- High Resistance
- Indomitable Will
- Overexertion Immunity
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Pain Suppression
- Selective Invulnerability
- Supernatural Survivability
- Undead Physiology
- User usually have a specific weakness that bypasses their immunity that can still affect them.
- User may not be immune to discomfort or pain, therefore making it possible to weaken, slow down or stun them.
- Two-Ton Tunic (Xiaolin Showdown)