- "Look, you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left!"
"Yes I have."
"Just a flesh wound."
- ― King Arthur and the Black Knight (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
- "We were told you'd been fatally wounded!"
"Yes, I'd been told that as well. I chose to ignore it and continue living."
- ― Two Kinds
- "Aren't you hurt?"
"Of course not. There's no pain in the Garden of Eden."
- ― Marge and Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
- "With all that power, I'd thought you hit harder."
- ― Thor Odinson (Thor: The Dark World)
The ability to not be affected by harm. Not to be confused with Invulnerability.
- Damage/Harm/Injury Ignoring/Indifference
User can be harmed but this does not impede on their ability to function on any level. For example, the user would get stabbed, but they would survive and continue on their way, sometimes without even being slowed down.
- Damage Distribution
- Defunct Physiology
- Determined Strength
- Discomfort Immunity
- Enhanced Condition
- High Resistance
- Immortality/Nigh-Absolute/Absolute Immortality
- Indomitable Emotions
- Indomitable Will
- Overexertion Immunity
- Reflex Immunity
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Pain Suppression
- Selective Invulnerability
- Undead Physiology
- Does not prevent injury.
- User can still be injured to death.
- User will still be mechanically hampered by dismemberment.
- Immunity Bypassing/Immunity negation
- Most users usually have a specific weakness that bypasses their immunity that can still affect them.
- Some users may not be immune to discomfort or pain, therefore making it possible to weaken, slow down or stun them.
- May be vulnerable to Death Inducement.
- Cure-All Elixir (Baccano)
- Grand Panacea (Baccano)
- Ambrosia (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Two-Ton Tunic (Xiaolin Showdown)