- Ink Control
User can create, shape and manipulate ink, including moving ink, change the color, consistency/viscosity between solid and liquid, etc., even if the ink is printed/written/tattooed. They can write/scribe/tattoo without tools by manipulating ink.
- Ink Attacks
- Ink Generation
- Ink Solidification
- Manipulate the properties of ink.
- Melanokinetic Constructs
- Move/lift ink.
- Projected Thermography
- Enhanced Forgery
- Ink Mimicry
- Ink Portal Creation
- Ink Transmutation
- Invisibility via invisible ink.
- Melanokinetic Combat
- Acid Manipulation - iron gall ink.
- Art Manipulation
- Darkness Manipulation - black ink.
- Ink Weaponry
- Liquid Manipulation
- Literary Manipulation
- Organic Manipulation
- Paint Manipulation
- Poison Manipulation - ink can be hazardous to one's health.
- Tattoo Manipulation - tattoos are often drawn by special ink.
- Writing Implement Manipulation
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- May be unable to create ink and are limited manipulating existing ones.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.