- "It's funny, isn't it? How even the best of men can be... deceived by their true nature."
- ― Wilson Fisk (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- " The true self that is suppressed—the dark side of one's personality that is buried deep inside."
- ― Morgana (Persona 5)
- "We never lose our demons, Mordo. We only learn to live above them."
- ― The Ancient One (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- " I try to resist. I really do. But he slides his fingers through my thoughts, and blocks and tweaks and rearranges, until what I see is what he wants. No path makes sense to me except the one he offers. There is no hope and no salvation. There is only Etrigan. I had no idea I was capable of this. But people change"
- ― Jason Blood (Demon Vol 3 #0)
- "I've had a demon inside me for a couple hundred years... just waitin' for a good fight."
- ― Angel (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
The power to harness the power of a demon or beast living inside of that said person. Variation of Inner Being.
- Inner Demon/Monster
The user can harness the power of their inner beast; an innate creature that lies within them that grants them great power, strength and ferocity. This allows them to use their unique abilities to vastly increase their own existing ones and/or unlock new ones. The nature of the beast is naturally bound to the user's characteristics, experience and inner nature, which they can ultimately manifest into potentially anything, be they wild or tame, singular or multiple, and so on.
- Adrenal Activation
- Berserker Physiology
- Combat Empowerment
- Divided Mind
- Enhanced/Supernatural Combat
- Enhanced/Supernatural Durability
- Enhanced/Supernatural Strength
- Fear Empowerment
- Indomitable Will
- Inner Beast Attacks
- Inner Beast Energy Manipulation
- Inner Beast Manipulation
- inner Beast Solidification
- Inner Beast Summoning
- Inner Beast Symbiosis
- Inner Beast Transformation
- Pain Suppression
- Power Infusion
- Power Augmentation
- Beast/Demon within users are fundamentally unique.
- May be vulnerable to bullets and other objects.
- If the user's inner beast is wild, Inner Beast Collaboration can tame their inner beasts.
- Removal of the inner beast may result in death due to the process of removal being extremely painful and taxing on energy.
- The inner beast may have a will of its own, and may attempt to take over the user.