- "It's funny, isn't it? How even the best of men can be... deceived by their true nature."
- ― Wilson Fisk (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- " The true self that is suppressed—the dark side of one's personality that is buried deep inside."
- ― Morgana (Persona 5)
- "We never lose our demons, Mordo. We only learn to live above them."
- ― The Ancient One (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- " I try to resist. I really do. But he slides his fingers through my thoughts, and blocks and tweaks and rearranges, until what I see is what he wants. No path makes sense to me except the one he offers. There is no hope and no salvation. There is only Etrigan. I had no idea I was capable of this. But people change"
- ― Jason Blood (Demon Vol 3 #0)
The power to harness the power of a demon or beast living inside you.
- Inner Demon/Monster
The user can harness the power of their inner demons to gain the strength and ferocity to destroy anything in their path. Although, the user mustn't let their inner beast overpower them or they will become psychotic killing machines bent on survival and bloodlust. The user must be careful and try to stay calm unless they really need to unlock the beast inside them. The user also takes on the aspects of wild, dangerous, and diseased animals that are insane and almost nothing can stop them.
- Adrenal Activation
- Anger Empowerment
- Combat Empowerment
- Divided Mind
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Strength
- Fear Empowerment
- Hatred Empowerment
- Indomitable Will
- Inner Beast Summoning
- Inner Beast Transformation
- Killing Instinct
- Pain Suppression
- Power Infusion
- Predator Instinct
- Power Augmentation
- Berserker Physiology
- Feral Mind - when losing control.
- Inner Beast Mastery
- Insanity Empowerment - when losing control.
- Personal Demon Physiology
- The user must calm down or their inner beast will turn them into a psychopath and/or rampaging killer.
- May be vulnerable to bullets and other objects.
- This power may destroy the user if not used wisely.
- The user must maintain a focused mind in order to keep this power under control.
- Inner Beast Collaboration can tame their inner beasts.
- Removal of the inner beast may result in death due to the process of removal being extremely painful and taxing on energy.