- "You're blessed when you get your inside world—your mind and heart—put right. Then you can see God in the outside world."
- ― Matthew 5:8 MSG version
- "Tell me one last thing. Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
- "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
- ― Harry Potter and Albus Dumbeldore while in Limbo (Harry Potter)
- Image (Pet)
- Inner Domain/Sanctum/Zone/Dimension
User can create inner worlds within themselves (minds, souls, etc), that they are able to manipulate anything in any way they want with little to no limits at all : they can control time, space, reality, gravity, weather, and anything they can think by their will and desire. Users may even have a nexus/matrix system within their world that defines the functions of the inner nature of their world that’s bound to the user.
Advance users are capable of bringing anything and anyone including themselves in and out of their inner world to the outer world (physical realm), even bringing anything created from inside their inner world at their complete control.
- Dimensional Manipulation: Users are able to control the dimensions of their world.
- Infinite Supply: Users are be able to take items from their inner world to the physical realm.
- Nexus Manipulation: Users can manipulate the nexus point of their inner world.
- Personal Domain Creation: Users are able to control the Domain in their world.
- Personal Reality: Users can interact with their inner world like their own reality.
- Reality Warping: Users are able to warp the reality of their world.
- Sentient Power : Users may have sentient beings within their inner world.
- Space-Time Manipulation: Users are able to control space and time in their world.
- Weather Manipulation: Users are able to warp the weather in their world.
- Dream Manipulation
- Inner Being
- Inner Reading
- Inner Summoning
- Mental World Manipulation
- Subconscious Manipulation
- Users may need to meditate or be asleep to go into their inner world.
- Users may need to imagine what they want in their world.
- Emotions may effect user's inner world.