- Combat Powers
- Projection Powers
The user can release/use inorganic substances to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Inorganic Bolts: Project inorganic substances that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Inorganic Blasts: Release blasts of inorganic substances in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release inorganic substances blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Inorganic Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of inorganic substances.
- Inorganic Beam Emission: Release beams of inorganic substances.
- Inorganic Blast: Release inorganic substances over a specific target area.
- Inorganic Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of inorganic substances.
- Inorganic Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosives of inorganic substances.
- Inorganic Breath: Discharge inorganic substances from the mouth.
- Inorganic Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Inorganic Cutting: Use inorganic substances to cut opponents.
- Inorganic Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with inorganic substances.
- Inorganic Pillar Projection: Project energy/matter pillars.
- Inorganic Spike Projection: Project inorganic substances spikes.
- Inorganic Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of inorganic substances.
- Inorganic Wave Emission: Send out a wave of inorganic substances that repels everything.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of inorganic substances.
- Omnidirectional Inorganic Waves: Send out a wave of inorganic substances in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit inorganic substances from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of inorganic substances that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release inorganic substances blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release inorganic substances blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Volatile Constructs: Create bombs/explosions of inorganic substances.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of inorganic substances.
- Zap: A tiny short release of inorganic substances to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Bullet Hell
- Combat Merging
- Elemental Manipulation
- Elemental Mimicry
- Energy Manipulation
- Energy Physiology
- Force-Field Generation
- Inorganic Manipulation
- Inorganic Mimicry
- Projectile Enhancement
- Users may require outside source of inorganic substances to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Variations users
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.