- Inorganic Matter Control/Manipulation
- Non-Biological Control/Manipulation
- Non-Living Matter Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate inorganic substances, both inorganic entities and materials (metals, most periodic elements, etc.). They can create, manipulate, shape, transform and/or destroy anything non-carbonic or non-living. Since they comprise most of the Earth’s crust, the user can potentially exhibit great control over their surroundings.
- Corrosion Manipulation
- Inorganic Attacks
- Inorganic Constructs
- Inorganic Duplication
- Inorganic Generation
- Manipulate the properties of inorganic substances.
- Molecular Manipulation
- Move/lift inorganic substances.
- Matter Surfing using inorganic substances.
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Inorganic Magic
- Matter Manipulation
- Periodic Table Powers
- Useless on organic substances.
- User may be unable to create inorganic matter, being limited to manipulating already existing sources.
- May need extensive training to learn how to use the true potential of this power.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May be limited to manipulating one type of inorganic substance or inorganic substances connected to user's body.