The power to transform into or have a physical body made up of inorganic matter. Technique of Inorganic Manipulation. Variation of Shapeshifting. Opposite to Organic Mimicry. Not to be confused with Defunct Physiology.
- Inorganic Body/Form
- Inorganic Matter Body/Form/Physiology
User is made of or can transform their body completely into inorganic matter, including metals, periodic elements, etc. User can be anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of inorganic matter, in which case, it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition - exact powers depend on the inorganic matter transformed.
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Matter Creation – inorganic substances.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Defunct Physiology
- Elemental Transmutation
- Entity Creation
- Inorganic Manipulation
- Golem Creation - some golems have a variation of this power.
- Golem Physiology - some golems have a variation of this power.
- Malleable Anatomy
- Regenerative Healing Factor by drawing inorganic matter to fill the wounds.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- Thermal Resistance
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- May only be able to mimic substances they can touch.
- May only be able to mimic certain inorganic substances.
- May require constant contact with matter to stay in transformed state.
- May not be able to merge with existing material.
- If the user is rendered unconscious, their body might automatically transform into their normal state.
- Galvanic Mechamorphs (Ben 10 Series)
- Markus Clay/Amazing-Man (DC Comics)
- Daemonites (DC Comics)
- Tormocks (DC Comics)
- Priscilla Kitaen/Voodoo (DC/Wildstorm Comics)
- Bio-Gem (Marvel Comics)
- Cessily Kincaid/Mercury (Marvel Comics)
- Klyntar/Symbiotes (Marvel Comics)
- Mondo (Marvel Comics)
- Meltan (Pokemon)