- Insect Draconic Mimicry/Physiology
- Insect Dragon Mimicry
- Insect Dragonoid Mimicry/Physiology
User either is or can transform into an Insect Dragon. Unlike a normal dragon, an Insect Dragon has a physical resemblance to insects and generally has the same abilities (example, if it looks like an ant it most likely can shoot venom). Some Insect Dragons share various things with Insect Physiology like a Dermal Armor that sometimes can be mistaken for a real armor, while the truth is that that armor is part of their skin.
- They have the weaknesses of what insect they resemble, for example if an insect dragon resemble a paleopteran, they may be unable to fold their wings.
- Dogadon (Donkey Kong 64)
- Divine Dragon (The Legend of Dragoon)
- High Five (Skylanders)
- Hercules Dragon (Toriko)
- Dragonflies (Smurfs: The Lost Village)