- Insect Control
Users can control various insects. They control them to do their bidding, for example, helping them during situations, using them against foes, and using them to see locations and gather information about a particular place. Some can see through the insects' eyes that are controlled allowing them to spy on others. Users can also understand or communicate with them, hence creating and strengthening friendships.
- Animal Scrying - to perceive through insect senses.
- Entomology Intuition
- Insect Augmentation
- Insect Empathy - to understand/feel their emotions.
- Insect Generation/Summoning - create or summon insects.
- Mind Control - to control various kinds of insects.
- Mind Link - to have a mental bond.
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Animal Empowerment - to gain strength from insects.
- Insect Physiology
- Insect Regeneration
- Insect Transmutation
- Ant Manipulation
- Bee Manipulation
- Butterfly Manipulation
- Insect Magic
- Locust Manipulation
- Roach Manipulation
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Telepathy - limited to insects.
- Bug Manipulation
- Crustacean Manipulation - Insects are descended from crustaceans.
- Living Hive
- Pestilence Manipulation - to command insects to spread disease and devour crops.
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to insects.
- May be limited to only certain species.
- Some can only control the insects they create or summon.
- Range may be limited.
- Depends on the environment.