- Insect Swarm Form
User can disperse their body into a swarm of insects, scattering into large area while retaining control over their fragments instead of staying in relatively cohesive form and reforming from any part.
- Hive Mind
- Spying/scouting large areas at once.
- Defensive dispersing making the user very hard to hurt and especially capture/kill since finding all of the fragments is practically impossible using normal methods.
- There's a limit for how far the scattered parts can be from any other part.
- May need most of the scattered pieces together to be able to reform.
- Amount of scattered pieces may be limited by the user's body size.
- May require enhanced coordination to control all the fragments.
- New Vampires (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Daniel Robitaille/Candyman (Candyman)
- Shaiapouf (Hunter X Hunter)
- Colony (Marvel Comics)
- Fritz von Meyer/Swarm (Marvel Comics)
- Mosquito Girl (One Punch Man)
- Gnezdo (Resident Evil)
- Swarm (Skylanders Giants)
- Greg Arkin (Smallville)
- Pestilox (Power Rangers Super Samurai)
- Jack (Bioshock); via Insect Swarm plasmid
- Subject Delta (Bioshock 2); via Insect Swarm plasmid
- Jeanne and Rosa from (Bayonetta)
- Frank Zhang (Heroes of Olympus)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.