- Insomnia Induction
- Sleep Removal
- Sleeplessness Induction
User can cause target to lose their ability to sleep, which has detrimental effects on organisms that rely on sleep for personal health or psychological ease. Over time effects include various levels of mental deprecation, insanity and potentially death.
- Brain Manipulation
- Dream Manipulation
- Dream Negation
- Fatigue Manipulation
- Sandman Physiology
- Sleep Inducement
- Sleep Manipulation
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Beings that don't rely on sleep for physical health are immune.
- Effects of user's power may be temporary.
- Toepick's Species (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Sandman (Courage the Cowardly Dog)
- Harvey Sandman (Fairly OddParents)
- Shukaku (Naruto)
- Pokémon that can use "Worry Seed" (Pokémon)
- SCP-966 - Sleep Killer (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-1011 - Humanization Process (SCP Foundation)
- Tyken's Rift being (Star Trek: TNG)
- Dream Butterfly (Yashahime); via Dream Absorption
- Insomni (Yo-kai Watch)
- All-Night Mask (The Legend of Zelda)
- Gene-replacement therapy (James Bond: Die Another Day)