The power to make rotation without needing to gain momentum.
The user can do rotational movements from a standstill without having to build up momentum that they would usually need to perform such rotations. Whether moving body parts or simply gaining momentum/speed for a cartwheel, flip or twist, they can effectively move at their fullest without having to build up momentum.
- Angular Momentum Defiance
- Angular Momentum Manipulation
- Angular Momentum Negation
- Centrifugal Force Manipulation
- Efficient Movement
- Inertia Manipulation
- Inertia Negation
- Instant Momentum
- Unrestricted Movement
- Users still possess rotational mass and angular momentum.
- May only be applied to oneself and what the user is holding.
- Can still lose momentum to physical forces such as gravity and friction.
- Terry/Twisty (Perfect Hair Forever)