The power to make movements without needing to gain momentum.
The user can do movements from a standstill without having to build up momentum that they would usually need to perform such movements, and still go a far distance. Whether it is moving their body parts or moving from one place to another, they can effectively move at their fullest without having to build up momentum.
- Efficient Movement
- Inertia Manipulation
- Inertia Negation
- Instant Angular Momentum
- Momentum Defiance
- Momentum Manipulation
- Momentum Negation
- Unrestricted Movement
- Users still possess inertia and momentum.
- May only be applied to oneself and what the user is holding.
- Can still lose momentum to physical forces such as gravity and friction.
- Edelweiss (Chivalry of a Failed Knight)
- Saiga Fūrinji (Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple)
- Miroku (Monster Strike)
- Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog); via Giant Step