- Copy By Hearing/Reading
- Mimicry By Hearing/Reading
- Phonographic/Literary Muscle Memory/Reflexes
The user can copy any/all movements/actions after indirect observation, including hearing, reading, etc. the instructions on how to do them. They can mimic things such as acrobatics, martial arts, dexterity based tasks and other physical stunts.
- Action Replication
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Combat Perception
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Hearing
- Enhanced Memory
- Enhanced Reading
- Flawless Coordination
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Knowledge Replication
- Memory Manipulation
- Motion Mimicry
- Reading Empowerment
- Sense Manipulation
- Cannot mimic superpowers; limited to what the body could already achieve.
- Mimicking might not be instantaneous.
- User must be able to gain an indirect observation on what they want to mimic.
- User won't have access to any skills/abilities they can't observe, so they could miss vital abilities. For example, gaining the skill to high-dive without the skill to swim.
- May be able to mimic the moves only over a short time span.
- Kiriyama Kazuo (Battle Royale)
- Bell Cranel (Danmachi)
- Illyasviel von Einzbern (Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya)
- Marchen Gongja (Marchen: The Embodiment of Tales)
- Certain Maedchen (Marchen Maedchen)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.