- "Did you expect me to dodge? How quaint."
- ― Olka, mistmeadow witch, Magic: The Gathering flavor text for Turn to Mist
The ability to pass through physical matter.
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Techniques
- 5 Variations
- 6 Associations
- 7 Limitations
- 8 Known Users
- 9 Known Objects
- 10 Gallery
- 11 Videos
- Quantum Phasing
- Quantum Tunneling
The user is able to move through solid objects and ignore most physical effects in their way, exact means how this is done vary between slipping partially into other dimensions, being able to make their own particles move between other particles, being non-physical being of energy, vibrating their molecules into a new quantum frequency, etc. Regardless the user is able to ignore most attacks, physical dangers, and gravity.
The user can also fuse objects into people making it intangible/untouchable and unreachable.
- Air Walking/Flight/Levitation
- Attack Ignoring
- Ignore most forms of energy (heat/cold, electricity, etc.) and physical objects, whether solid, liquid, or gas.
- Intangibility Extension
- Physical Disruption
- Water Walking
- Intangibility Combat
- Intangibility Infusion- The user can also fuse objects into people making it intangible/untouchable and unreachable.
- Partial Intangibility
- Phasing Regeneration
- Planetary Dissociation Travel
- Tangibility Interplay
- Amalgamation: user merges into the object and emerges from the other side.
- Cartoon Physics: user becomes a drawing on a wall or jump out of the second dimension.
- Conditional Tangibility: user becomes intangible under certain conditions.
- Density Manipulation: user reduces their density to allow them go through solid objects, or vice versa.
- Dimension Shifting: user shifts between dimensions to become intangible at various planes.
- Elemental Intangibility: user takes on the forms of certain elements (fire, water, energy, etc.) to allow all attacks to simply pass through them.
- Intangibility Magic: user becomes intangible through magical nature and/or spells.
- Living Hive: user's body, being an aggregate of tiny forms such as insects, allows attacks to pass right through them.
- Molecular Oscillation: users molecules move fast enough that they become intangible
- Non-Corporeal Form: the user is untouchable.
- Quantum Tunneling: the user acts like a wave and phase through object through quantum mechanics.
- Selective Intangibility: user selectively determines what can interact with them.
- Spatial Mimicry: user folds the space around for similar effect.
- Spirit Physiology: user becomes untouchable, and pass through solids.
- Ultimate Intangibility: user becomes simultaneously intangible and tangible.
- Ghost Physiology
- Defense Powers
- Intangibility Immunity
- Molecular Manipulation
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- Space Sharing
- Space-Time Manipulation/Time Travel by phasing through space-time and entering through different timelines throughout the space-time.
- Intangibility Cancellation/Intangibility Immunity
- Electricity can bridge the molecules in quantum phasing.
- May need to hold their breath while inside solid objects.
- Some materials/effects may be un-passable.
- May be affected by energy or mystical effects.
- May be limited in terms of effect (some may only be able to allow physical attacks to phase through their bodies, for example).
- May only be able to phase certain parts of the body.
- May be able to be harmed by other intangibility users.
- Other intangible users my counter phase the user.
- May be limited to either solids, liquids, gases, or something else.
- May need to hold their breath while intangible as air could pass right through them.
- May fling out of whatever planet or object that they are on as they even pass through gravity.
See Also: Intangibility.
- Phase Stone (Di-Gata Defenders)
- Pass Loop (Doraemon)
- Night Reflection (Highschool DxD)
- Space Stone (Marvel Comics/MCU)
- Phase Shifter (Transformers Prime)
- Serpent's Tail (Xiaolin Showdown)