- "Did you expect me to dodge? How quaint."
- ― Olka, mistmeadow witch, Magic: The Gathering flavor text for Turn to Mist
- "There's nothing you can do but wait until Beach Boy's hook crawls up your arm and snags your heart!!"
- ― Pesci to Bruno Bucciarati (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo)
The user is able to incorporate intangibility into any form of physical combat. This can give them an advantage by allowing them to bypass enemy defenses.
- Defense Break
- Intangibility Infusion
- Intangible Attacks
- Internal Rupturing
- Phase Cutting
- Physical Disruption
- Tangibility Interplay
- Intangibility Cancellation and Intangibility Immunity
- Unless the user can affect matter while intangible or uses an object, materializing inside someone is a quick way to lose a limb.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.