- Insubstantiality/Permeation/Phasing Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Intangibility Witchcraft/Wizardry
The user is capable of wielding magic related to intangibility. By virtue of spells or magical nature, one is capable of passing through various physical entities and/or objects.
- Anti-Magic/Intangibility Cancellation/Magic Destruction/Magic Negation/Magic Sealing/Magical Energy Absorption
- Magic may have a price.
- Magic may only work on specific materials or entities.
- Strength of spells could be dependent on strength of magic.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of such magic can create unpredictable or potentially dangerous results.
- Effects may be temporary.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.