- Intelligence Decline
- Kogata no Smarts
The user can decrease the intelligence of others or themselves. This ability can be used to enslave individuals by making them too intellectually deficient to think for themselves or distract and disable others.
- Brain Manipulation
- Devolution - decrease the intelligence of others by devolving them.
- Intelligence Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- If the user is not careful, they can reduce their own intelligence as well.
- Users of enhanced intelligence may be immune.
- The victims can become too dumb to obey the user.
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Fighter (8-Bit Theater)
- Shaggy Man (DC Comics)
- Brain Spawn (Futurama)
- Professor Link (Totally Spies!)
- Scientist No.1 (Angry Beavers)
- The Algernon Forest (Fear Mythos)
- Clifford DeVoe/The Thinker (The Flash); via the Enlightenment
- Czar Baldy Bald III (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo)
- Happy Juice (Adventure Time)
- Dud/Suka Cards (Negima); anime only
- Orb of Confusion (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Stoopid Bomb (Super Mario Bros: Comic Book)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.