The user possesses adaptively intelligent regeneration, meaning their healing factor does not multiply harmful cells such as tumors, instead repairing these sick cells to their original, optimal healthy forms. Also, it does not require a user to turn twisted limbs in the right orientation manually for their regeneration to occur. Even if something is jammed into the body, it does not prevent the user from regenerating as it can simply shift the obstacle to make the recovery complete. If a user gains this ability after birth, then the ability can also heal any and all birth defects such as heredity illnesses and unformed limbs.
- Bone Regeneration
- Contaminant Immunity
- Disease Immunity
- Mental Regeneration
- Nerve Regeneration
- Psychic Shield
- Sensory Regeneration
- Telomere Regeneration
- Adaptive Regeneration
- Biological Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- Health Manipulation
- Regenerative Empowerment
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Supernatural Cells
- Supernatural Regeneration
- Ultimate Regeneration
- Abilities that can kill the user instantly (i.e, Death Inducement, Disintegration, Destruction, etc.) or before the regeneration is completed can bypass the adaptations.
- May be vulnerable to specific types of attacks.
- May be limited to the number of adaptations possible causing old adaptations to be replaced with new ones.
- Complete destruction of the body can kill the user.
- User may still feel pain.
- One Hit Kill will kill the user before regeneration occurs.
- Soul Removal and Temporal Erasure can kill the user.
- Users of Healing Factor Nullification/Irreversible Destruction can prevent wounds from healing.
- Users of Healing Erasure can remove this power.
- As this level of regeneration depends on the functionality of the cells and/or molecules, those with abilities in association with radiation, can obliterate their healing factor to the point of ceasing functionality.
- May still need to breathe, making Deoxygenation-based attacks effective.
- Intelligence Manipulation and Reduction or Stupidity Inducement may nullify this ability's efficiency.