- Internal Energy Control
- System/Systemic Energy Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate the internal energy, i.e., the energy of the random motion of a system’s molecules. It is made of the sum of the kinetic energy of its particles and the potential energy of its particles’ interactions meaning the overall magnitude is dependent on the amount of substance available. Internal energy changes are done by matter and/or heat exchanges or by doing work.
- Energy Manipulation
- Matter Manipulation
- Mechanical Energy Manipulation
- Molecular Speed Manipulation
- Particle Energy Manipulation
- Vector Manipulation
- Implosion Manipulation
- Kinetic Energy Manipulation
- Molecular Manipulation
- Potential Energy Manipulation
- Thermal Manipulation
- System Manipulation
- Anti-Energy Manipulation/Energy Erasure/Energy Immunity/Energy Negation/Molecular Inhibition
- May be limited to motion of one’s own molecules.
- May be useless on a non-solid system.
- May require proximity to initiate energy manipulation.
- May be limited to one's own personal system.