The power to possess reinforced/armored internal organs. Variation of Dermal Armor.
- Armored/Reinforced Organs
User's internal organs are reinforced or armored in some way, protecting them from damage.
- Body Manipulation
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced/Supernatural Durability
- Intravenous Exoskeleton
- Layered Durability
- Unbreakable Bones
- Protection may be limited or have a weak spot.
- Only certain organs, or even a single organ, may be reinforced.
- May still be vulnerable to Internal Rupturing.
- Osteo-Regenerator Alphas (Alphas)
- Kabutomushi (Arachnid)
- Reapers (Blade II)
- Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tail)
- James "Logan" Howlett/Wolverine (Marvel Comics)
- Lady Deathstrike (Marvel Comics)
- Weapon H (Marvel Comics)
- Tyranids (Warhammer 40,000)
- Members of the Slaughterhouse Nine (Worm)
- Adamantine (Marvel Comics)
- Adamantium (Marvel Comics)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.