- "Where did they go? Into space?"
- "Not into space. Into the space between spaces."
- ― Henry Jones Jr. and Harold Oxley (Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull)
The power to manipulate the spatial medium that separates everything. Combination of Spatial Manipulation and Dimensional Border Manipulation. Sub-power of Boundary Manipulation. Not to be confused with Subspace Manipulation.
- Exo-Space Manipulation
- Interdimensional Manipulation
- Interspace Manipulation
- Spatial Medium Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate the Interspace, the spatial medium that fills, separates, and is between all spaces, dimensions, and realities. And without which would lead to the total collapse of existence as a whole. This allows them to do things like collapse the space between realities to erase things from existence, change the distance between locations, expand the space between points, and likely much more.
Because of the unique and fundamental nature of Interspace, user may be able to manipulate either the fundamental fabric of reality and/or even the original reality that all the other realities are formed from.
- Boundary Manipulation
- Dimensional Imprisonment
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Dimensional Travel
- Distance Manipulation
- Foreign Energy Manipulation
- Foreign Material Manipulation
- Nexus Manipulation
- Reality Level Manipulation
- Realm Closure
- Realm Connection
- Space Depletion
- Spatial Expansion
- Space Generation
- Dimensional Border Manipulation
- Dimensional Medium Manipulation
- Interdimensional Entity Physiology
- Meta Space Manipulation
- Quantum Foam Manipulation
- Spatial Manipulation
- Cannot manipulate things that exist outside of space.
See Also: Void Between The Worlds.
- Monitors (DC Comics); via the Bleed
- Atomos (Final Fantasy XI)
- Eldrazi (Magic: The Gathering)
- Void Disciples (Rokugan)
- Elder God (Transformers)
- Hijiri Kasuga (Trinity Seven)
- The Djinn (Wishmaster)
- Collective Consciousness (Xenosaga)
- Crazy Land (Marvel Comics)