- "S..so this is...Ren Pa...A Great General who fought even General Ou Ki to a standstill after countless clashes in the past...it's true that just like General Ou Ki, standing near him is enough to feel as if you're under an incredible pressure!!"
- ― Ri Shin on Ren Pa (Kingdom)
- "Someone said setup, hands slid towards holstered pistols. Someone said cops and I put the charge aside in case, but it made no sense... Someone said Punisher and the room turned arctic, if only for a second. Gratifying. But way too flattering."
- ― Frank Castle/Punisher (Marvel's MAX series)
- "Give your quarry something to fear, some hellish thing from a fever'd dream, and men will drop to their knees pleading for their Lord before aught else!"
- ― Blackbeard (Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag)
- "The only thing they fear... is you."
- ― Doom Eternal trailer
- "If the Earth Kingdom discovers us, they'll have us killed."
"But if the Fire Nation discovers us, we'll be turned over to Azula."
"Earth Kingdom it is."
- ― Zuko and Iroh admitting how scary Azula is. (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- "You can never escape me. Nothing harms me. But I know pain. I know... pain. Sometimes, I share it... with someone like you."
- ― Batman (Batman: Year One)
- Fear Intuition
- Master Intimidator
- Intimidation Pressure (Kingdom)
The user possesses an incredible and innate understanding/knowledge of intimidation and can use it to instill fear in their opponents and command respect from others. The user has an intuitive mastery of the associated body language and choice of words subtly sending all the signals to others, completely breaking their wills and causing them to fully yield to the user.
Unlike Fear Inducement, intimidation is mostly about the action of intimidating someone rather induce fear via supernatural means.
- Interrogation Intuition
- Killing Intent
- Menacing Presence
- Mental Pressure
- Phobia Intuition
- Psychological Intuition
- Rhetoric Intuition
- Subliminal Messaging
- Will Breaking
- Limited to intimidating actions.
- Maybe overpowered by Courage Inducement.
- Useless against users of Fearlessness.
See Also: The Dreaded.