The ability to pass one's body parts through other body parts.
User can move any part of their own body through other parts of their body as if they weren't there, allowing for a wide variety of feats. They could put their arm through their torso or head, or put their legs through each other, take out their own body parts, etc.
- Defense Powers
- Ghost Physiology
- Molecular Manipulation
- Molecular Oscillation
- Non-Corporeal Form
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- Space Sharing
- Spirit Physiology
- Tangibility Interplay
- Intangibility Cancellation makes this power useless.
- Cannot walk through walls or other objects.
- Can still be harmed by energy and matter.
- May be limited to certain body parts.
- Unless they have Supernatural Flexibility or Absolute Flexibility, the user still has limits in terms of movement.
- Unless organs can function on their own, ripping one's internal organs out can be lethal.