- Carrying Capacity Augmentation/Enhancement/Expansion
- Inventory Augmentation/Enhancement
The user can expand the inventory of oneself or others, essentially increasing their carrying capacity and allowing them to carry more items.
- Dimensional Storage
- Inventory Manipulation
- Quantity Manipulation
- Spatial Expansion
- Video Game Physics
- May only be able to expand one's inventory by a certain extent.
- Cheato (Banjo-Kazooie)
- Mad Batter (The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening)
- Hestu (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
- Niccolo (Sword of Mana); after buying enough items from him
- Rimuru Tempest (That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime)
- Undetectable Extension Charm (Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.