- "You cannot dodge what you cannot see!"
- ― Gen (Street Fighter IV)
- Unseen Attacks
User can create/use attacks that are completely invisible/unseen, allowing them to make their attacks nigh-unavoidable and bypass any defense. They can make their attacks either always invisible or start of visible and then become unseen.
Unlike normal invisibility user can only make their attacks invisible and unseen and not themselves.
- Absolute Attack
- Defense Break
- Invisible Beam Emission
- Invisible Bomb Generation
- Invisible Energy Manipulation
- Invisibility Infusion
- Partial Invisibility
- Shield Penetration
- Weak against Invisibility Cancellation.
- Users of Absolute Sight, Chaotic Vision and Invisibility Awareness are immune.
- May still be perceived by the other senses.
- IBM (Ajin)
- Akihito Tsuwabuki (Bubuki/Buranki)
- Jacob Lessio (Fairy Tail)
- Invisible Woman (Marvel Comics)
- Madara Uchiha (Naruto)
- Boruto Uzumaki (Boruto: Next Naruto Generation)
- Akane Arima (Not Lives)
- Natsuki Subaru (Re:Zero); via Authority of Sloth
- Satella (Re:Zero); via Unseen Hand
- Betelgeuse Romanee-Conti (Re:Zero); via Authority of Sloth
- Ryu (Street Fighter)
- Lo Po Bia Elaine (Tower of God); via her Invisible Arms Inventory
- Sung Jin-Woo (Solo Leveling); via Monarch's Hands
- Lotus Wand (A Certain Magical Index)
- Invisible Arms Inventories (Tower of God)