- "Seriously? I mean, Heaven brought the thunder, and it barely even scratched my paint job, but you and a shiny knife? Sure, that's gonna work."
- ― The Darkness/Amara to Castiel (Supernatural S11E10: The Devil in the Details)
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Techniques
- 5 Variations
- 6 Levels
- 7 Associations
- 8 Limitations
- 9 Known Users
- 10 Known Items
- 11 Gallery
- Absolute/Mega Durability
- Impenetrable Body/Impervious Body
- Impenetrable Skin/Impervious Skin
- Physical Indestructibility/Imperviousness/Invincibility/Invulnerability
The user is immune to any/all forms of physical damage/harm, unable to feel physical pain, is immune to bleeding or loss of limb. Death due to old age (as opposed to preemptive death) is seemingly the only cause of death to the user.
- Bulletproof Durability
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance/Supernatural Endurance
- Enhanced Strength /Supernatural Strength
- Enhanced Speed/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced Recovery
- Enhanced Survivability/Supernatural Survivability
- Enhanced Stamina/Supernatural Stamina
- Energy Absorption/Resistance- The user body may be able to absorb any lasers/energy attack.
- Environmental Adaptation
- Blunt Force Immunity
- Contaminant Immunity
- Cutting Immunity
- Disease Immunity
- Elemental Immunity
- Pressure Immunity
- Radiation Immunity
- Sound Immunity
- Temperature Immunity
- Vacuum Immunity
- Internal Invulnerability
- Intravenous Exoskeleton
- Muscle Armor
- Pain Suppression
- Physical Force Immunity
- Power Absorption- users might be able to absorb any superpower that hit their body
- Protected Senses
- Unbreakable Bones
- Unbreakable Skin
- Unbreakable Teeth
- Vacuum Adaptation
- Indivisibility: to never be physically divided.
- Invulnerability Empowerment: to be empowered by one's invulnerability.
- Absolute Invulnerability: be immune to any kind of damage.
- Absolute Defense: user's body simply blocks any and all attacks.
- Bulletproof Durability: a form of invulnerability that only applies to gunfire.
- Conditional Invulnerability: be invulnerable under certain conditions.
- Damage Negation: negate damage the user may receive.
- Density Manipulation: increase one's density to make it much harder and more difficult to be harmed.
- Density Infinitum: exponentially scaling density.
- Cutting Immunity: be immune to cutting damage.
- Elasticity: user's body simply absorbs attacks.
- Immutability: the ability to be impervious to all forms of external physical change.
- Impact Absorption: absorb mechanical and physical impacts.
- Intangibility: becoming intangible to allow all offensive attacks to phase through.
- Mobile Invulnerability: a form of invulnerability that only works if the holder of the power is in motion
- Nigh-Absolute Invulnerability: be immune to almost all kinds of damage.
- Reactive Invulnerability: a form of Invulnerability that only works if the user is in danger.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Heal rapidly from any wound
- Reliant Invulnerability: be indestructible as long as a certain target exists.
- Selective Invulnerability: a form of invulnerability that only works on a certain attack, similar to Evolution.
- Supernatural Durability: be supernaturally durable.
- Temporary Invincibility: a form of invulnerability that only works for a limited period of time.
- Absolute Defense
- Defense Powers
- High Resistance
- Physical Force Immunity
- Reflective Immutability
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- Unfettered Body
- Some users have limited bodily coverage.
- May be weak against Invulnerability Negation/Immunity Bypassing/Invulnerability Bypassing.
- Doesn't mean immortality unless otherwise bestowed.
- Being unable to get physically harmed may make the user reckless and overconfident .
- May be vulnerable to toughness-altering abilities such as Fortitude Weakening, Density Manipulation or even Carbon Manipulation.
- Users of Absolute Attack can inflict damage.
- May still be affected by Death Inducement.
- Unless combined that resist/negate it (Immobility, Pushback Resistance) user can be thrown around by attacks.
- May be vulnerable to certain conditions, substances or simply have a place that is vulnerable to damage.
- May become Immobile.
- May require learning defenses to particular dangers.
- May be affected by gravity attacks.
- May be vulnerable to telepathic abilities.
- May be vulnerable to soul-based abilities.
- May only protect against external attacks, so internal attacks, such as Internal Rupturing, Dehydration, and Deoxygenation, may be able bypass this ability.
- May still feel pain.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.