- "Monty, Monty, Monty. Did you honestly believe that a mere 39 gazillion tons of red hot metal and duct tape would crush me?"
- ― Grandfather w:c:KND:Operation (Kids Next Door)
- "Seriously? I mean, Heaven brought the thunder, and it barely even scratched my paint job, but you and a shiny knife? Sure, that's gonna work."
- ― The Darkness/Amara to Castiel (Supernatural S11E10: The Devil in the Details)
- "I'm Okay!"
- ― Captain Man's signature catchphrase (Henry Danger/Danger Force)
- "Dr. ███: But it was taking damage?
- "Capt. █████████: If it was, it wasn't showing it. It must have lost all its organs, all its blood, but it didn't acknowledge any of it. Its bone structure wasn't hurt at all, though. It kept tearing my squad apart."
- ― Capt. █████████ while dealing with SCP-096 - The "Shy Guy" (SCP Foundation)
The power to be completely immune to all forms of physical harm on any/all levels. Opposite to Mortality. Not to be confused with Immortality, Injury Immunity and Absolute Endurance. Although some users are Immortal.
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Techniques
- 5 Variations
- 6 Levels
- 7 Associations
- 8 Limitations
- 9 Known Users
- 10 Known Items
- 11 Gallery
- 12 Videos
- Absolute/Almighty/Meta/Pata/Omni/Infinite/Ultimate/Godly/Divine/Supreme/Boundless/Illimitable/Limitless/Unlimited/Unrestricted/Total/True/Perfect/Complete Durability
- Damage Immunity/Defiance/Ignoring/Ignorance
- Impenetrable Body/Impregnable Body/Impervious Body
- Physical Invulnerability/Indestructibility/Imperviousness/Invincibility/Immunity
- Super/Superhuman Invulnerability/Indestructibility/Imperviousness/Invincibility
The user is immune to any/all forms of physical damage and harm regardless of its type or level of power, unable to feel physical pain, and is immune to bleeding or loss of limb. The user is also immune to Damage Manipulation if relating to physical harm of the body. Unless the user is Immortal, the only way to kill the user would be to affect them on a deeper level than just the body, such as the mind or soul.
- Enhanced/Supernatural Survivability
- Contaminant Immunity
- Cutting Immunity
- Elemental Immunity
- Impact Immunity
- Injury Immunity
- Lesser Immunity
- Pain Immunity
- Pressure Immunity
- Psychic Immunity
- Radiation Immunity
- Protected Senses
- Unbreakable Body Parts
- Damage Negation: to negate any physical effect on ones or others body.
- Indivisibility: to never be physically divided.
- Invulnerability Empowerment: to be empowered by one's invulnerability.
- Absolute Defense: the user's body simply blocks any and all attacks.
- Conditional Invulnerability: be invulnerable under certain conditions.
- Damage Negation: negate damage the user may receive.
- Density Manipulation: increase one's density to make it much harder and more difficult to be harmed.
- Density Infinitum: exponentially scaling density.
- Elasticity: the user's body simply absorbs attacks.
- Immutability: the ability to be impervious to all forms of external physical change.
- Impact Absorption: absorb mechanical and physical impacts.
- Intangibility: becoming intangible to allow all offensive attacks to phase through.
- Mobile Invulnerability: a form of invulnerability that only works if the holder of the power is in motion
- Reactive Invulnerability: a form of Invulnerability that only works if the user is in danger.
- Selective Invulnerability: a form of invulnerability that only works on a certain attack, similar to Evolution.
- Internal Invulnerability: the user is invulnerbale from the inside.
- Strength-Based Invulnerability: to gain invulnerability from one’s physical strength.
- Supernatural Durability: be supernaturally durable.
- Temporary Invincibility: a form of invulnerability that only works for a limited period of time.
- Reliant Invulnerability
- Dual Impregnability
- Unfettered Body
- Nigh-Absolute Invulnerability
- Absolute Invulnerability
- Absolute Defense
- Alien Physiology
- Defense Powers
- Indestructible Object Creation
- Physical Force Immunity
- Reflective Immutability
- Superior Human Physiology
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- May not mean immortality unless otherwise bestowed.
- Being unable to be physically harmed may make the user reckless and overconfident .
- May require learning defenses to particular non-physical dangers.
- May be vulnerable to toughness-altering abilities such as Fortitude Weakening, Density Manipulation or even Carbon Manipulation.
- Users of Absolute Attack and Immunity Bypassing can inflict damage.
- Weak against users of Absolute Strength and Invulnerability Negation/Bypassing.
- May still be affected by Death Inducement.
- Unless combined to resist/negate it (Immobility, Pushback Resistance), user can be thrown around by attacks.
- May be vulnerable to certain conditions, substances or simply have a location on their body that is vulnerable to damage.
- Some users have limited bodily coverage.
- May become Immobile.
- May be affected by gravity attacks.
- May be vulnerable to telepathic and soul-based abilities.
- May only protect against external attacks, so internal attacks, such as Internal Rupturing, Dehydration, and Deoxygenation, may be able bypass this ability.
- Some users may still feel pain.
- The Witch-king of Angmar (Lord of the Rings)
- Frank Zhang (Heroes of Olympus); under Mars’s blessing
- The Amazing Indestructo (Ordinary Boy)
- Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus); under the Curse of Achilles and while controlling a small hurricane
- Clarisse La Rue (Percy Jackson and the Olympians); under Ares's blessing
- Duryodhana (Mahabharata)
- Darmian (Red Queen)
- Nix (Red Queen)
- Golden Boy (Wild Cards)
- Lionblaze (Warrior Cats); Only during combat
- David Charleston (The Reckoners series)
- Steelheart (The Reckoners series)
- Darmian (Red Queen)
- Captain Chromium/Hugh Everhart ("The Renegades Series")