- "Okay when the machine made Henry Indestructible it also mutated his throat muscles and that why fire now shoots from his mouth when he laughs."
- ― Schwoz explaining to Ray and Charlotte about Henry indestructible side effect from the Dentitizer. (Henry Danger)
- Indestructibility/Invulnerability Dealing
- Indestructibility/Invulnerability Distribution
- Indestructibility/Invulnerability Granting
- Indestructibility/Invincibility Bestowal
User can make beings and/or objects impregnable to damage and injury, rendering them immune to physical threats.
- User may not be able to use this ability on themselves.
- The invulnerability that is bestowed may only be effective for a specific form of damage.
- Gem of Amara (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Orbs of Nezzla'Khan (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Sword of Mars (Cereberus)
- Eternal Spring (Charmed)
- Baldur's Curse (God of War)
- Trans-Molecular Dentitizer (Henry Danger)
- The Golden Lagoon (Transformers)
- Resin from Tree of Life (Uncharted 2: Among Thieves)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.