The ability to grant the power of invulnerability. Variation of Power Bestowal.
- Invulnerability Dealing
- Invulnerability Distribution
- Invulnerability Granting
User can make beings and/or objects impregnable to damage and injury, rendering them immune to physical threats.
- User may not be able to use this ability on themselves.
- The invulnerability that is bestowed may only be effective for a specific form of damage.
- Gem of Amara (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Orbs of Nezzla'Khan (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Sword of Mars (Cereberus)
- Eternal Spring (Charmed)
- The Dentitizer (Henry Danger)
- The Golden Lagoon (Transformers)
- Resin from Tree of Life (Uncharted 2: Among Thieves)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.