- "My bullets can pierce anything."
- ― Jill Carlyle/the Crimson Avenger (DC Comics)
The power to bypass/ignore invulnerability. Variation of Immunity Bypassing and Invulnerability Negation.
- Durability Bypassing
- Unharmable Breaking
User can completely bypass/ignore any form of indestructibility ranging from Dual Impregnability including and/or up to Nigh-Absolute Invulnerability.
- Ghostly Wail Users (Danny Phantom)
- Victor Stone/Cyborg (DC Comics)
- Ghost Soldier (DC Comics)
- Mordru (DC Comics)
- Jill Carlyle/Crimson Avenger (DC Comics)
- Rex Conners/Robot (Image Comics)
- Shu Starling (Infinite Dendrogram); via Right of Destruction
- Winter Shogun (Konosuba)
- SCP-1425 - Star Signals (SCP Foundation)
- Solaris (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Perfect Dark Gaia (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Phantom King (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Asura (Asura's Wrath)
- Blasting Rod (A Certain Magical Index)
- Modoran Sonic Weaponry (DC Comics)
- Crimson Colts (DC Comics)
- SCP-2398 - Home Run Bat (SCP Foundation)
- Ark of the Covenant (TYPE-MOON)
The Crimson Avenger's Colts (DC Comics) can penetrate the invulnerability of any metahuman and super powered alien...
...such as Power Girl's skin...
...and Captain Atom's Quantum Shell.
Cyborg (DC Comics) boasts internal machinery capable of harming even Superman.
Modoran Sonic Weaponry (DC Comics), 'nuff said.
Rex/Robot (Image Comics) explaining his new armor mods.
Solaris (Sonic the Hedgehog) is able to bypass Super Sonic's invulnerability.
Perfect Dark Gaia (Sonic the Hedgehog/Sonic Unleashed), can bypass Super Sonic's invulnerability.