- "When they cry, their tears contain an en zine like acid that breaks down molecular density...And molecular density is what makes Captain Man undamageable."
- ― Ray and Gooch explaining how Jolly Beetle tears work (Henry Danger)
- "I can not break your body, that is clear. But your mind is an open wound."
- ― Jakob, whilst taunting Dusk Dude. (DUSK Graphic Novel)
- Absolute/Almighty/Meta/Omni/Infinite/Unparallelled/Boundless/Total/Perfect/Ultimate/Complete Durability Cancellation/Ignoring/Negation/Neutralization/Nullification/Suppression/Weakening
- Invulnerability/Indestructibility/Invincibility/Imperviousness/Unbreakability/Unharmability Cancellation/Ignoring/Neutralization/Nullification/Suppression/Weakening
The user can nullify the invulnerability of objects/others, making them vulnerable to attack, or vulnerable to powers they would otherwise be immune to.
- Invulnerability Bypassing
- Power Deactivation
- Power Erasure
- Power Negation
- Power Negation Field
- Resistance Removal
- Does not work against Absolute Invulnerability and Flawless Indestructibility
- Effects may always be temporary, being only effective as long as the targets are within range or as long as the timer allows.
- Might be a one-shot effect, as the invulnerability is negated only at the instant of the attack, and will reactivate right after.
- Might be constantly active.
- Cannot affect users if they also possess Negation Immunity and Power Anchoring.
- Cerberus (Cerberus: The Guardian of Hell)
- Asura (Asura's Wrath)
- Flechette (Worm)
- Black Dragon (Chaos Dragon)
- Swallow Cratsvalley (Chaos Dragon)
- Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto); via Planetary Rasengan
- SCP-173 - The Sculpture (SCP Foundation)
- Yui (Sword Art Online); via Object Eraser
- Engineer (Team Fortress 2); via his Pomson 6000
- Jolly Beetles (Henry Danger)