- Ionic Attacks
- Ionic Projection
The user can release/use ionics to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Ionic Bolts: Project ionic that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Ionic Blasts: Release blasts of ionic in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release ionic blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of ionic.
- Omnidirectional Ionic Waves: Send out a wave of ionic force in all directions.
- Ionic Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of ions.
- Ionic Beam Emission: Release beams of ions.
- Ionic Blast: Release ions over a specific target area.
- Ionic Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of ionic force.
- Ionic Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of ionic force.
- Ionic Breath: Discharge ions from mouth.
- Ionic Bullet Projection: Fire in short ion sequence over a wide area.
- Ionic Cutting: Use ions to cut opponents.
- Ionic Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with ionic force.
- Ionic Pillar Projection: Project ionic force pillars.
- Ionic Spike Projection: Project ionic spikes.
- Ionic Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of ionic force.
- Ionic Vision: discharge evicerative/draining ionic force form the eyes.
- Ionic Wave Emission: Send out a wave of ions that repels everything.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of ionic force that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release ion blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release ion blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of ionic force.
- Zap: A tiny short release of ionic force to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Force-Field Generation
- Ionikinetic Combat
- Ionikinetic Constructs
- Ionic Manipulation
- Ionic Weaponry
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Cosmic Physiology
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of element to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.