- Ion Cannon Proficiency/Usage
- Ion/Ionic Firearms Proficiency/Usage
- Ionic Control Artillery
The user can either use various ranged weaponry such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons, etc. As a conduit to ionic based powers, imposing heavily ionized particles those effects on ranged weapons to enhance them. Proper channeling through certain conduits can cause unprecedented devastation within the affected environment.
- Ionic Weaponry
- Ionikinetic Constructs
- Magnetic Artillery
- Mutation Inducement
- Orbital Strike
- Power Artillery
- Radiation Artillery
- Radiation Attacks
- Scientific Weaponry
- Extended exposure to ion emissions can be carcinogenic.
- Volatile nature of Ionic energy can prove dangerous.
- May be too powerful for use as a handheld ground level munition.
- Useless without ranged weapon medium.
- Lancers (BioShock 2: Minerva's Den); via Ion Laser
- Subject Sigma (BioShock 2: Minerva's Den); via Ion Laser
- Max Da Costa (Elysium)
- Forerunners (Halo)
- Black Knight (Marvel Comics)
- Count Nefaria (Marvel Comics)
- Madame Masque (Marvel Comics)
- Kosmosians (Marvel Comics)
- Quarians (Mass Effect)
- Ion (Titanfall 2); via Splitter Rifle
- Tau (Warhammer 40,000); via Ion Weapons
- Dynaguy (The Incredibles)