- Ionic Energy Manipulation
- Ionokinetic Radiation Control
- Ionization Bombardment
- Ionizing Radiation
User can create, shape and manipulate ionizing radiation. They are generated when radiation has energy to liberate electrons from atoms or molecules, thereby ionizing them. Radioactive isotopes such as Gamma, X-Ray or higher tier UV rays are considered Ionizing Ray forms. Due to the unstable nature of Ionic Rays, ionizing radiation, if not carefully handled, can have many negative effects on living organisms, causing things like cancer, radiation sickness, cell damage, radiation burns and even death.
- Augmentation Energy Manipulation
- Damaging Energy Manipulation
- Electro-Weak Force Manipulation
- Energy Sourcing
- Gamma Radiation Manipulation
- Infectious Energy Manipulation
- Ionic Radiation Generation
- Stellar Energy Manipulation
- Transformation Energy Manipulation
- Ultraviolet Manipulation
- X-Radiation Manipulation
- Burning by inflicting radiation burns.
- Cancer Inducement
- Charged Particle Absorption
- Cellular Disintegration
- Cosmic Radiation Evolution Manipulation
- Disease Generation
- Death Inducement
- Ionic Mimicry
- Ionic Portal Creation
- Mutation Manipulation
- Particle Acceleration
- Absolute Force Manipulation
- Cosmic Manipulation
- Cosmic Energy Manipulation
- Destructive Energy Manipulation
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- EM Spectrum Manipulation
- Ionic Manipulation
- Positron Manipulation
- Prevalent Discharge
- Quark Manipulation
- Subatomic Manipulation
- Video Manipulation
- Radiation Manipulation
- Ionic rays are hard to maintain and incredibly volatile.
- May be unable to create Ionic Rays, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Dispersal of Ionic Energy can be fatal.
- Energy leakage may effect the users mental state.
- Vulnerable to Anionic energies.
- Unprotected exposure to Ionic Rays can cause rapid aging.
- Vulnerable to Energy Absorption.