The ability to wield or create weapons using ionized substances or ions. Variation of Power Weaponry.
- Ion Weaponry
- Ionization Weaponry
- Ionized Weaponry
User can to create or wield weaponry with power over ions, which grants the user a wide variety of ion-based abilities, including use of many ionized substances, including plasma. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of ion-based ability they possess, including over what forms of ionization or ions.
- Anti-Power Weaponry
- Ionic Artillery
- Mass Weaponry
- Plasma Weaponry
- Size Weaponry
- Ionikinetic Constructs
- Ionic Manipulation
- Ionic Radiation Manipulation
- Mass Transference
- Plasma Manipulation
- Power Weaponry
- Scientific Weaponry
- Overuse may cause damage to the user due to the effects of the ionic substances.
- May not be able to overpower Transcendent Weaponry.
- Weapon may require a source of power such as an item.
- Lancers (BioShock 2: Minerva's Den); via Ion Laser
- Subject Sigma (BioShock 2: Minerva's Den); via Ion Laser
- Forerunners (Halo)
- Quarians (Mass Effect)
- Ion (Titanfall 2); via Splitter Rifle
- Tau (Warhammer 40,000); via Ion Weapons
- Dynaguy (The Incredibles)
- Ray Palmer (Arrowverse/DC Comics); via A.T.O.M Suit