The ability to create tools, objects, weapons, armor, and even appendages out of plasma. Sub-power of Plasma Manipulation and Ionic Manipulation. Variation of Elemental Constructs and Energy Constructs.
- Ionic Constructs
- Plasma Constructs
Users can turn solidified plasma into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the plasma for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Electrical Constructs
- Elemental Constructs
- Energy Constructs
- Ionic Manipulation
- Ionic Weaponry
- Plasma Manipulation
- Plasma Weaponry
- Pyrokinetic Constructs
- May be unable to create ions, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases construct will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Ball Weevil's Species (Ben 10)
- Antonia Monetti/Argent (DC Comics)
- The Whaler (DC Comics)
- Count Nefaria (Marvel Comics)
- Atlas (Marvel Comics)
- Wonder Man (Marvel Comics)
- Valkyries (Freezing); via Plasma Textures
- Lightsabers (Star Wars)