- Iron Body/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into iron. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside from being made of iron, in which case it contains all organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
As a metal, iron is malleable, ductile and magnetic/magnetizable, all of which the user gains.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Electrical Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Thermal Resistance
- Amorphous Physiology - by turning into liquid iron.
- Elemental Transmutation
- Ferrokinetic Creature Creation
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration - using iron.
- Golem Creation - many golems have a variation of this power.
- Golem Physiology - many golems have a variation of this power.
- Iron Manipulation
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- User is vulnerable to all effects that would affect normal iron, including Magnetism Manipulation and Corrosion Inducement.
- User is essentially a solid piece of iron, with everything that comes with it, including extreme weight and the inability to float.
- Kevin Levin (Ben 10)
- Cang Du (Bleach)
- Amazo (DC Comics); theoretically has this power
- Ferro/Ferro Lad (DC Comics)
- Iron (DC Comics)
- Iron Girl (DC Comics)
- Chappil (Dragon Ball Super)
- Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tail)
- Iron Golems (Minecraft)
- Beldum, Metang and Metagross (Pokémon)
- Pokemon using Iron Defense (Pokémon)
- SCP-2300-26 - Periodic Golems (SCP Foundation)
- Iron Maiden (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Iron Golem (Various Media)