The ability to inflict damage and destruction that cannot be repaired or healed from its destroyed state. Variation of Destruction.
- Irreversible Damage
- Unrepair (Undead x Unluck)
The user can inflict damage and destruction that cannot be repaired or healed from its destroyed state. The pain/injuries do not recover from their degraded state and remain in complete decadence after the wounds are given. The degraded alterations a user makes towards their environment also does not recover nor can it be made towards a healed state after the damage is done.
- Absolute Death Inducement
- Healing Factor Nullification
- Incapacitation Inducement
- Lethal Actions
- Pain Inducement
- Torment Inducement
- Wound Inducement
- Absolute Restoration can restore any damage dealt by the user.
- Though the user can still deal out irreversible damage, they are still vulnerable to damage themselves.
- Thus if the user ends up dealing a powerful attack to themselves, they may never be able to heal the damage.
- The damage may be irreversible, but the degree is dependent on the user, so any weak attacks may make the ability useless.
- Event Negation might cause the attack to never have happened.
- Users of Omnilock, Meta Power Immunity, and Absolute Immortality are immune.
- Users of Flawless Restoration and Absolute Regeneration are immune.
- Kiri Ichimonji (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Blades of Eden (Armed With Wings)
- Orb of Aldur's flames (The Belgariad)
- Certain dark curses (Harry Potter)
- Bakusaiga (Inuyasha)
- Ghost ÄRMs (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Spear of Destiny (Persona 2: Innocent Sin)
- Last Word (Planescape)
- Infinitium Sword (Dr Crafty)
- Mordenkainen's Disjunction (Greyhawk)