- Insular/Isle Magic
- Animal Magic (animals living on island)
- Island Manipulation
- Elemental Magic
- Nature Magic
- Plant Magic
- Spell Casting
- Weather Magic (weather limited to the island)
- Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Distance, mass, precision, max power, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Magic may have a price.
- Magic may be tied completely to a particular island.
- Mr. Roarke (Fantasy Island)
- Magus (Gargoyles); via Avalon's magical energies.
- Oberon (Gargoyles)
- Te Fiti (Moana)
- Peter Pan (Once Upon A Time)
- The Ancients (Skylanders)
- Prospero (The Tempest)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.