- "Now prepare to take an incredible journey across the room!"
- ― Lisa Simpson (The Simpsons)
The ability to teleport in place. Sub-power of Teleportation.
- Stationary/Travelless/Unmoving Teleportation
The user can teleport in place, rearranging the position of their body or limbs, cancel or retain velocity and momentum, stop their movement, change direction and change their orientation.
- Can rearrange the position of one's limbs/one's body position without actually moving.
- Can cancel and retain the velocity and momentum of their movement.
- Can effectively stop on a dime.
- Can change the direction of their movement.
- Can change the orientation and facing the user has.
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Speed
- Newtonian Motion Defiance
- Momentum Manipulation
- Motion Paradox
- Vector Manipulation
- Velocity Manipulation
- Warping Speed
- Whole Body Unison
- May only be able to isoport a particular amount of times per time span, and overuse of the power may lead to self-damage and even death.
- May have limits as to how much they can carry when they isoport
- Users of Teleportation Negation can prevent user from isoporting.
- Isoportation may cause spatial disturbance, allowing highly sensitive opponents to track down destination.
- Can still be affected by Warp Travel Unravel and Warp Travel Interaction.
- Shu Sakurada (Castle-Town Dandelion)
- Seraphim (Judeo-Christianity)