The ability to self innervate or inducing tremors and jolts.
- Jolt/Seizure/Tremor Effect
- Seizure Inducement
- Shake Inducement
- Tremor Inducement
Users cause molecules to shake uncontrollably. Power may be self innervating or may shake a target. Users may go into a tangent of wild spasms, or may only cause vibration. Power may be used to hit vibration frequencies to break a lock or support column.
- Some users may not be able to trigger the effect at will.
- May become null from virus injection.
- May cause harm to user
While seemingly simple this power may negate other powers, Intangibility may be voided if users of Jolt Inducement were to vibrate their molecules back together. A user of Telepathy may have difficulty connecting to a user due to jumpy brain waves.
- Contagious Jitters: Users may be able to affect instantively any nearby biotic subjects, causing these targets to shake as well, but on a far more violent level.
- Earl Jenkins (Smallville)
- Shocker (Marvel)
- Seizure man (Cyanide and Happiness)