- Fairness Embodiment
- Justice Incarnate
- The Just
- Star of Justice/Gisei
The user gains powers to enforce justice and maintain order, but not to impose it. The intensity of these powers depends on the user's conduct: If they are guilty of something, they will diminish until the user attains redemption.
- Body Language Analysis
- Enhanced Charisma
- Enhanced Gunmanship
- Enhanced Hearing
- Enhanced Investigation
- Enhanced Memory
- Enhanced Surveillance
- Justice Manipulation
- Law Intuition
- Lie Detection
- Photographic Deduction
- May be forced to take actions against its own decisions.
- Powers may depend on the laws of the culture or area they preside over.
- Cannot interfere with other peoples free-will, nor force them to do anything, since this would not be just.
- Apollo Justice (Ace Attorney)
- Tyrael (Diablo)
- Spirit of Justice (Dragon Age 2)
- Deities of Justice (Mythology)
- Lady Justice (Roman Mythology)
- Shikieiki Yamaxanadu (Touhou Project)
- Rei (Fist of the North Star); as the Star of Justice/Gisei
- EMIYA (TYPE-MOON)
- Soul Of Justice (Undertale)
- Sibylla (Winx Club)
- Helmet of Fate (DC Comics)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.