- Vacuum Constructs
Users can turn a vacuum into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating virtually anything they need or desire.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the water for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Vacuum Imprisonment
- May be unable to create a vacuum, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (i.e. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Kaname Tōsen (Bleach)
- Tyki Mikk (D.Gray-man)
- Lang Rangler (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VI: Stone Ocean)
- Ayase Ayatsuji (Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan)